What can we do for you?
All businesses are required to retain paper archives ranging from accounting information and client correspondence to staff and compliance records. Managing this archive, storing it, retrieving it when required and disposing of it when obsolete takes up costly staff time and office space.
Engaging Fastness to manage your archive:
- ensures your material is securely and appropriately managed in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- ensures you are in compliance with section 46 of the Public Records Act, and other aspects of the Freedom of Information Act
- ensures destruction schedules are met
- provides traceability and a record of archive activities
- improves document accessibility
- introduces discipline to archive management
- is more cost-effective than using rented space for archive management
- improves security